Information about Estonian Healthcare system
- For driving licence medical certificate, please fill in digital Health Declaration on website www.digilugu.ee and after completing it please book time for the Nurse`s appointment.
- E-mails are answered in five working days. With urgent problem, please call us. As an alternative, you can also use e-Perearstikeskus to send your question. It will be answered the same day if possible.
- Sick leave can be opened from the day you contacted us, when it is weekend, please send e-mail or use e-Perearstikeskus if you have fallen ill and you have working day. When opening sick leave, you are obliged to come to nurse’s or doctor’s appointment as indicated by law, we will inform you about the appointment time. In case of not contacting us on the agreed day to extend your sick leave, the sick leave can be ended with the day you were supposed to contact or come to appointment.
- Our midwife is doing prophylactic appointments, consulting with pregnancy and gynaecological problems, is counseling and doing first check-up with newborns. She has appointments on Monday. The HPV screening is free for all patients regarding insurance or their family doctor, this year the following age groups belong to screening: 1957, 1962, 1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992.
- Besides your family doctor that you have signed to, another family doctor, resident doctor or substitute doctor might see you when booking appointment. It is our mission to guarantee that your problem will be solved in time and professionally.
- Wednesday is in our clinic the day for babies`and kids profylactic visits and vaccinations.
Information about emergency situation- kriis.ee/en
Information regarding Covid vaccines and vaccinations: www.vaktsineeri.ee
Creating your COVID-19 certificate: www.digilugu.ee
1247 – hotline provides information about the emergency situation in Estonia (24h, free)
5301 9999 – hotline for consular assistance (24h)
1220 – Medical advice and family doctor consultation (answers in English every day from 3-5 pm)
112 – Emergency line for ambulance, police and rescue workers in case of an immediate threat (24h, free)
haigekassa.ee/en/kkk – about Estonian social insurance
http://www.koroonatestimine.ee – booking test for Covid-19
http://www.vaktsineeri.ee – about vaccinations (including Covid-19)
http://www.digilugu.ee – digital health card, including doctor`s visits, analysis, exams, driver`s licence health declaration form)
In order to apply for driver`s licence in Estonia, please fill in the health declaration form at http://www.digilugu.ee and then book appointment with us.
www.ultraheliuuringud.ee – Ultrasound exams in Ülemiste Tervisemaja
www.ulemistetervisemaja.ee – Information about the services provided in Ülemiste Healh centre
Home care guide for an adult patient (perearstiselts.ee) – Advice how to treat upper respiratoy infection symptoms at home.